Recipes: Main Dish Salads
Warm Spinach Chicken Salad
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Main Dish Salads
- 1 lb. chicken breast, diced
- 1 14-oz. package of organic spinach leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil + 1 Tbs. coconut oil reserved
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- (1) Heat medium sauce pan, and add 1 Tbs. coconut oil and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- (2) Add spinach and cover. Cook 1-3 minutes until leaves begin to wilt. Uncover and stir spinach. Cover and cook another 3-5 minutes or until leaves are completely wilted.
- (3) Remove spinach from heat and place in a large bowl. Set aside. Add remaining coconut oil to sauce pan with chicken. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper. Cook until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and add to top spinach. Add diced tomatoes to top spinach and chicken. Serve and enjoy!