Scramble your way to a healthier you with this veggie omelet.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Protein Dishes - Egg Whites
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Handful of spinach
- Handful chopped veggies to your liking (i.e., onion, tomatoes, peppers, etc.)
- 4 scrambled egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- Heat small omelet skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tsp. coconut oil.
- Add a handful of spinach and chopped veggies to your liking (i.e., onion, tomatoes, peppers, etc.).
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add 4 scrambled egg whites and 1 egg yolk.
- Continue stirring while cooking until eggs are done.
Serving size: 1-2