Recipes: Lettuce Wraps & Salad Rolls
Steak Lettuce Wrap
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Recipe type: Lettuce Wraps & Salad Rolls
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, boneless and trimmed of visible fat
- 1 large head of butter lettuce
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced thin
- ½ cup red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- ¾ tsp. red pepper flakes
- While steak is marinating, prepare lettuce leaves by topping with carrots, onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- Heat large skillet, and cook oil and garlic for 1 minute over medium-high.
- Add steak and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Cut into thin strips and top lettuce wraps. Add mustard and red pepper flakes to each wrap before serving. Enjoy!