Recipes: Spicy Red Pepper Fish
- 6 oz. white fish (halibut, cod, or flounder)
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. chopped cilantro
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. To make the marinade, combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl (except for the fish).
- Put the fish in a foiled lined pan, and drizzle the marinade over it.
- Bake fish; do not cover.
- Fish should be ready in 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Fish is ready to be served when the thickest part is cooked.
Serving size: 1