Simple Green Beans
What is an American diet without a side of green beans? Our Simple Green Beans recipe is so simple to make and is a healthy side to any dish.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Vegetable Side Dishes
- 1 pack fresh green beans, ends cut
- 1 Tbs. organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Boil water in a medium saucepan.
- Add green beans and boil for 8 minutes.
- Remove and drain immediately.
- After draining, add green beans to a serving dish.
- Add coconut oil and sea salt. Mix well and serve.
Serving size: 2