Sautéed Shrimp and Broccoli
Sautéed Shrimp and Broccoli Servings: 4
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Main Course
- 20 jumbo shrimp, peeled 2 small heads of broccoli florets, cut small
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed 1-inch piece of ginger, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil + 1 Tbs. coconut oil reserved
- 1 tsp. red chili peppers
- Mix garlic, ginger, lime juice, and 1 Tbs. coconut oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp and mix. Place in refrigerator to marinade while preparing broccoli.
- Cook broccoli for 5 minutes in a vegetable steamer or microwavable dish.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high. Add remaining coconut oil and shrimp to sauté. Cook for
- approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet, add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for another minute.
- Remove from stovetop.
- Sprinkle red chili pepper flakes over shrimp before serving. Enjoy!