Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
The anti-inflammatory properties of asparagus will keep your body strong by boosting your immunity. This simple Sautéed Garlic Asparagus recipe can be made in less than 15 minutes, and it is a great side dish to fish.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Vegetable Side Dishes
- 1 bunch asparagus, fresh
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 Tbs. organic coconut oil
- Wash asparagus and cut the discolored bottom ends off and throw away.
- Allow large skillet to get hot over medium-high heat.
- Add coconut oil and allow melting.
- Add asparagus and garlic.
- Stir halfway through cooking – about 5 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove from heat and enjoy!
Serving size: 2