Fried White Fish
Yummy white-fleshed fish fillets, from your favorite white fish, nicely seasoned and pan fried. Expect a meal that is tender, flavorful and yummy. It's good as is, but you can still add a squeeze of lemon. This fish dish is a perfect supper, straightforward and quite satisfying.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Protein Dishes - Fish
- 4 Large White Fish Filet
- Almond Milk
- Ground nuts o flour (almond or walnuts)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Coconut Oil
- Dip white fish in almond milk.
- Dip fillets in a mixture of ground nuts or flour (almonds or walnuts)
- Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Make sure skillet is very hot. Then lower to medium-high heat and cook fish in coconut oil for 4 minutes on each side.
Serving size: 4