Recipes: Side Salads
Pomegranate Kale Salad
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Side Salads
- 5 cups kale, finely chopped
- ¼ head of red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup almonds
- 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, make salad mixture by combining kale, cabbage, pomegranate seeds, and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together a dressing with lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour over kale mixture in large bowl and serve. Enjoy!