Pear Spiced Pork Tenderloins
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Main Course
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 large pear, firm and diced
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced & 2 tsp. lemon rind, grated
- 2-inch piece of ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. each of cinnamon & cumin
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine pear, onion, ginger, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a small bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Brush coconut oil over pork. Combine cinnamon, cumin, cayenne, sea salt, and black pepper in another small bowl. Mix and sprinkle mixture evenly over pork.
- Heat skillet and brown pork over medium-high for 4 minutes on each side. Transfer pork to baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until barely pink in the center.
- Remove pork from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice thin and place on plate.
- Add pear mixture over pork tenderloin before serving. Enjoy!