- 4 5-oz. top sirloin steaks, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 lb. Portobello mushrooms (or your desired mushrooms), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. thyme flakes
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat large skillet, and add coconut oil and steaks to cook over medium-high heat. Season steaks with sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 4 minutes per side or desired wellness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add mushrooms, broth, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes.
- Place mushrooms over steak before serving. Enjoy!