Mango Kale Salad
Fresh kale Salad recipe with mango and apple! This kale salad is a classic and comes together in minutes! It is perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks, or any night of the week.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Vegetable Salads
- 1 medium bunch of ruffled leaf kale
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 small apple, chopped
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1-inch ginger, pressed
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup hemp oil
- sea salt to taste
- 4-5 squirts of plain liquid Stevia (or 2-3 packets)
- Wash and chop kale; place in large mixing bowl.
- Add mango, apple, onion, ginger, and garlic.
- In a smaller bowl, mix avocado, tahini, hemp oil, sea salt, and Stevia.
- Add mixture to kale and mango combination.
- Mix well and let set about 1 hour to marinade.
Serving size: 1-2