Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 14-16 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 oz. package extra-firm tofu
- 3 whole Omega-3 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup, 100% pure
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup protein powder, chocolate
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Puree beans in food processor. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and blend to combine (tofu, eggs, applesauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to mix together dry ingredients (protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, and cinnamon).
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Blend until creamy smooth.
- Spray an 8” x 8” baking dish with coconut oil cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!