Garlic Roasted Scallops
Garlic Roasted Scallops Servings: 4
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Main Course
- 1 lb. scallops
- ½ cup Vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or coconut oil cooking spray)
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Pour (or spray) oil into a 9” x 13” baking dish. Add rosemary, garlic, and onion. Place in oven and let sit while oven preheats to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove baking dish from oven and add scallops and roast for approximately 4-5 minutes. Turn scallops and roast for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and add vinegar and black pepper. Stir gently before serving. Enjoy!