Garlic Herb Vinaigrette
Make this salad dressing and use for any of our salads here. Tastes best when you mix it up a day ahead.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
- 1-½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 3 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- pinch of sea salt & pepper
- Mix in a jar or bowl apple cider videgar, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano and thyme.
- Slowly stir in olive oil.
- Mix gently for un-bruised flavors.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.