Easy Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic
Replace your regular mashed potatoes with our Easy Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic recipe, and you’ll wonder why you didn’t opt for this healthier version before. It’s tasty, so enjoy!
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Vegetable Side Dishes
- Large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 Tbs. organic coconut oil or butter
- 4-5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 Tbs. chives
- Fresh sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam cauliflower for 12-14 minutes or until completely tender.
- Drain and add cauliflower to a blender.
- Add other ingredients (except chives), and mix until smooth.
- Add chives as garnish.