Creamy Quinoa Cereal (Phase 3 Only)
Perfect for after your workout! This Creamy Quinoa Cereal includes both complex carbs and protein and is delicious!
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Cereals
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 packet of Stevia (optional)
- Bring almond milk and sea salt to a light boil.
- Stir in quinoa.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until quinoa is tender – about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in blueberries, walnuts, cinnamon, and Stevia.
- If you’d like, add extra almond milk for more creaminess.
Serving size: 2