Coconut Crab Cakes
Love to be crabby - you can beat the eggs in this dish but you can't beat the flavors.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Protein Dishes - Crab
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- Mix together 2 eggs, 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil mayonnaise, 2 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 Tbs. dry mustard, 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning, 1 tsp. dried
- parsley, and ½ cup unsweetened coconut.
- Fold in 16 oz. claw crab meat.
- Make into patties and fry in skillet with coconut oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
Serving size: 34