Cilantro Mint Chutney
With cilantro, mint, nuts and peppers, one can't go wrong with this mildly spicy cilantro mint chutney.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Salsas & Chutneys - Cilantro Mint Chutney
- 10 mint leaves
- 1-inch ginger
- 2 tsp. nuts (walnuts, pecans, or almonds)
- ½ to 1 green chili pepper
- 2 tsp. raisins
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds or powder
- 2 tsp. coconut powder (optional)
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender to make a thin paste.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.