Cilantro Ginger Baked Tilapia
Cilantro Ginger Baked Tilapia Servings: 4
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Main Course
- 4 5-oz. tilapia fillets
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1-inch piece of ginger, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbs. Tamari sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- coconut oil cooking spray
- (1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- (2) Spray 9” x 9” glass baking dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- (3) Season tilapia fillets with sea salt and black pepper. Lay fillets flat in baking dish.
- (4) Place all other ingredients in a blender and puree. Pour mixture over tilapia.
- (5) Bake tilapia for 30 minutes. Enjoy!