Bake-Free Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1-½ cup Old Fashioned oats
- 2 scoops whey protein powder, chocolate
- 1 cup fat-free powdered milk
- ½ cup craisins or raisins
- ¼ cup pure peanut butter
- ¼ cup purified water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. flaxseeds
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, whey, powdered milk, and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter, water, and vanilla extract. Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture in the large bowl. Stir to form sticky dough. Add raisins and knead evenly.
- Using wet hands or a spatula, spread the mixture evenly into 8-inch square pan. Freeze for 1 hour or refrigerate overnight.
- When mixture is firm to cut, cut into 9 squares. Serve or wrap individually and store in refrigerator. Enjoy!