Recipes: Side Salads
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Side Salads
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, cut into wedges
- 3 artichoke hearts, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, make a dressing by whisking together the garlic, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Drizzle with dressing before serving. Enjoy!