Apple-Cinnamon Amaranth Cereal (Phase 3 Only)
Looking for breakfast cereal goodness? Here is a delicious and nutritious apple cinnamon cereal.
Presentor: Trilogy Medical
Recipe type: Vegetable Dips
- 1 cup amaranth, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup apples, diced
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet of Stevia (optional)
- Bring water and amaranth to a boil over high heat on stovetop.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add apples and cinnamon.
- Simmer until water is absorbed and to desired thickness.
- Add almond milk for creaminess and Stevia for sweetness.
Serving size: 2