Recurring and undiagnosed health conditions can be complicated. Patients may even experience similar symptoms but have completely different underlying conditions that make diagnosis difficult. But, there’s good news! The most complex health condition can be detected by testing a patient’s biomarkers. Diagnostic accuracy can be improved by testing neurotransmitter levels, and treatment is much more effective with correct diagnosis.
Neurotransmitters are the chemicals that communicate information to the body and brain. Because neurotransmitters are functionally integrated with the body’s hormone and immune systems, imbalances to them can cause widespread health problems. Today’s most common and recurring health conditions are associated with neurotransmitter imbalances. Following are symptoms indicating an imbalance:
- Sleep Disturbances & Insomnia
- Adrenal Depletion
- Sudden Weight Gain / Loss
- Change in Appetite
- Anxiousness & Irritability
- Mental Decline in Memory, Attention & Concentration
- Loss of Interest & Inability to Enjoy Previously Enjoyed Activities
Personalized Patient Care Cycle
Neurotransmitter imbalances often underlie causes of a patient’s health condition. With specific lab tests, a detailed reading of a patient’s key biomarkers help practitioners understand the specific imbalance so that personalized care can be administered.
- TEST. Measuring nervous, hormone, and immune system markers with lab tests provide the most accurate snapshot of a patient’s biomarkers.
- ANALYZE. Practitioner analyzes a patient’s biomarker readout from lab results.
- RECOMMEND. Based on a database of over 600,000 tests and patient history, product recommendations are made by professional clinical staff.
- TREAT. Equipped with enhanced diagnostic accuracy, patient is treated by highly qualified practitioners.
- FOLLOW-UP. Based on a “test, don’t guess” philosophy, dosing adjustments are made through re-testing. Additionally, patient therapy is more effective and confirms the effectiveness of the practitioner’s protocol.
Partner With Us
We can help you take charge of your health today. Our strength is not in what we treat but how we treat. By partnering with us, you’ll find your own power to health and happiness. Just pick up your phone and give us a call. One of our friendly staff members will be glad to set up a time to meet with you.